• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Specify which fields in BambooHR

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jerome

Could you please briefly elaborate on your concern once whcih you have specific fields/data want to retrieve?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jerome

You are already getting the Employee Id in your Trigger response as Id.

Kindly check this once.

1657621770584.png

Jerome

Hey @Jerome

Kindly share a screenshot of the same for reference, so that we can look into it.
This is what I have in our BambooHR, which is Employee Number or whatever it's called, and it starts with an alpha, then 4 numbers.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 18.53.21.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 18.53.21.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 56

Jerome

I found the field name ... this is what i want .. Employee Number, not ID

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 19.28.26.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 19.28.26.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 52

Jerome

I am new to API & database etc ... but I would like to achieve the below, please advise steps because I failed after few attempts :

(1) Action gets triggered in BambooHR when there's a new employee added
(2) Action to perform > Checks if new employee's Employee Number exists. IF not, send employee's selected attributes to database in https://baserow.io. IF exists, updates database.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jerome

(1) Action gets triggered in BambooHR when there's a new employee added

You can use the following trigger event for your concern.

2022-07-13_16h12_44.png

(2) Action to perform > Checks if new employee's Employee Number exists. IF not, send employee's selected attributes to database in https://baserow.io. IF exists, updates database.
You can use the Router action step for your work where you can make the condition to add or update the employee accordingly.

Further, if their application's rest API is available then you can build the action event with the help of API by Pabbly.

Jerome

Hey @Jerome

You can use the following trigger event for your concern.

View attachment 13068

You can use the Router action step for your work where you can make the condition to add or update the employee accordingly.

Further, if their application's rest API is available then you can build the action event with the help of API by Pabbly.

I created this Workflow > BambooHR - Baserow
Individually it works, but it's not triggered when a new employee is created in BambooHR.
Can you check and advise ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jerome

Kindly try to recapture the webhook response again and then made a test submission to your workflow by creating a new employee.

Moreover, the Bamboo HR trigger event is a pooling-based trigger event that will take up to 10 mins to get the data from the application itself.

Jerome

Hey @Jerome

Kindly try to recapture the webhook response again and then made a test submission to your workflow by creating a new employee.

Moreover, the Bamboo HR trigger event is a pooling-based trigger event that will take up to 10 mins to get the data from the application itself.
I done that, and it has been more than 3 hours ... I am not getting any updates.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jerome

Could you please tell us that while trying out your workflow is switched on?

As we can see your workflow is in switched-off condition, kindly switch it on and then try again.

2022-07-15_10h22_47.png