• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Blogger Slug error

gregdev

So I have an automation that creates a post in blogger

But I get this error message
The slug for this blog-post cannot be longer than 175 characters.
this is a video showing the error message https://zwdrive.com/HnUyyX
Please how can this issue be reolved. As there is no field to specify a custom slog in blogger.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
HubSpot CRM requires you to enter a Slug that has no more than 175 characters. It seems like you are now mapping the Slug from OpenAI, which seems to be giving you a shorter Slug.

gregdev

okay thanks
I get this error with Tumblr Link Post
How can I resolve it?

1707652021866.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please login to your Tumblr and Pabbly Connect in an Incognito tab, establish a new connection with your Tumblr account and see if that fixes your issue.
1707674717259.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It appears that authorization is being revoked from Tumblr. Could you please confirm whether the password for your Tumblr account has changed since establishing the new connection?