• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Split Text then act on each split

wibbler

I have a text file that I have split into multiple results. How do I now act on each result in turn (I want to further split out each result and hen import into Wrike)? I thought I used Iterator, but it cannot find any arrays.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you are trying the same so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly?

Supreme

Staff member
"Wrike Test"
Kindly capture the API response in advance response by toggling the "Simple Response" button then you will get the JSON array format which you can pass further in the Iterator action step.

1670841250128.png

wibbler

Thank you. That has helped!

Now that I am able to separate out the data, I am getting an error regarding Metadata Key and Metadata Value when inputting into Wrike.

As far as I can see, this information is not visible in Wrike, so I don't know what should be in there? Is it possible to ignore these fields (seems not currently due to the error?)

1670859074319.png

1670859128690.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @wibbler

In the Wrike action step please try passing any sample data in the "Metadata Key" and in the "Metadata Value" field which will not interfere with the sent data to the application.

Kindly try once and let us know if that works for you.