• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Splitting up items from a Google Drive folder shared by Google Form into several other Google Drive folders I already have set up.

Hi There! I will try to explain this best I can.

I run a theatre company. We have writers submitting musicals for production via Google Forms. They have a bunch of questions to answer and then they have to share a Google Drive folder that they've already set up with a PDF of their script, a PDF of their sheet music, and a subfolder of mp3 files. I already have a workflow for their form answers to be turned into PDFs, so that's done. But here's what I need beyond that:
  1. The link to the ORIGINAL SHARED FOLDER and the contents therein are found in the Google Form response.
  2. The original shared folder is copied as a subfolder (COPY OF SHARED FOLDER) which is then sent to a main SUBMISSIONS Google Drive folder that we own.
  3. The PDF of the sheet music gets moved from the COPY OF SHARED FOLDER and deposited into a separate folder named "SEPARATE SHEET MUSIC" while the remaining two items (the PDF of the script and the subfolder of the mp3s) should stay in the COPY OF SHARED FOLDER.
  4. Lastly, the PDF of the original form answers needs to end up with the script and the subfolder of mp3s in the COPY OF THE SHARED FOLDER which now lives in the SUBMISSIONS folder.
Does that make sense? I made a diagram, though I'm not sure that's any clearer lol. Is this possible? And if so, how?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Pabbly Help.png
    Pabbly Help.png
    727.1 KB · Views: 56