• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Square Order Creation

anandr

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZlMDYzMjA0MzU1MjY0NTUzNjUxMzA1MTZiNTQzMyI_3D_pc
Trying to link GloriaFood with Sqaure and the "Create New Order" is not working. The first step in my integration "Create A Customer" is working perfectly. The second step is not. How do i fix this?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @anandr,

Please share your workflow with us at the provided email address (Add Team Member) so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It appears that your workflow is functioning properly. Could you please state what the issue is? Even the "Create Order" function seems to be providing a correct response.

anandr

The First step is successfully creating a customer profile however the order is not showing up in Sqaure. Not sure why.

Attachments

• Web capture_30-4-2023_211155_squareup.com.jpeg
    Web capture_30-4-2023_211155_squareup.com.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Web capture_30-4-2023_211139_squareup.com.jpeg
    Web capture_30-4-2023_211139_squareup.com.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 42

anandr

Hi, Any Updates on this issue? Would love to get this resolved so I can move forward and purchase subscription.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @anandr,

My apologies for the late reply. I have forwarded your concern to the team, and I will inform you of the solution as soon as I receive any updates.

P

Pabblymember11

We can tell from your Square connection that they appear to have upgraded the version, and we'll try to update in line with that.

So, if you could give us some time.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @anandr,

To ensure a smooth ordering process, please ensure that your account region is set to one of the following countries: the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Australia, or Japan. Please note that card payment support is only available in these specified countries. It is important to be aware that certain functions may not be fully operational for international accounts. Due to this, you are facing an issue while creating an order. I would like to request you that contact Square support at [email protected] to enable this feature internationally.

Best Regards,
Pabbly.com