• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stackby triggers

There is only one trigger in the stackby integration? Am I missing something? I need a trigger for a "new record in a specific view". I was able to create an automation in Zapier in just a few clicks... is Pabbly actively developing Stackby Integration? Is there a way to request triggers?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Aligner.Doctor,

If you want the 'New Record in a Specific View' trigger event to be added to Stackby, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform at https://pabbly.hellonext.co/. Our integrations team will review your request and, if possible, add the trigger event to the Stackby application.

If Stackby supports webhooks, you can also try using Webhook by Pabbly to achieve your use case.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The website is working fine on our end; I just made a test request. Please clear your browser's cache and try again. If this doesn't work, consider using a different browser or device to make the request.
1694381776562.png

Pabbly still buggy ! I have one integration that will not execute... how can I get help? I setup the integration in Zapier and it executed immediatelly! I dont want to search forums... ther are so many topics... where can I get one on one help?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please elaborate a bit more on your exact concern and also share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?

Thank you for your reply! This is a simple 2 step automation. the trigger is a new record in a VIEW in Airtable. action is an email sent in gmail. I am able to send the test successfully but it does not execute further ...

Even more frustrating is that I did setup the same automation for another view in the same database and it executes flawlessly. here is the url for the one that works

P

Pabblymember11

Thank you for your reply! This is a simple 2 step automation. the trigger is a new record in a VIEW in Airtable. action is an email sent in gmail. I am able to send the test successfully but it does not execute further ...
It seems that some changes have been made to your Airtbale view section, which is causing new records not to be forwarded to your workflow. To resolve this, please refresh the fields and capture the webhook response by clicking on the "Save & Send Test Request" button.

2024-05-13_12h56_08.png

Even more frustrating is that I did setup the same automation for another view in the same database and it executes flawlessly. here is the url for the one that works
It is the same as above -
1715585325036.png

@Supreme

OK.. I finally was able to pin point the issue with the trigger in airtable" new record in view" ... if a record enters the view with todays date , any records that enter the view with earlier "created dates" , do not get triggered... In other words, it works if records enter the view in chronological fashion. the problem is that records may be sent to the trigger view without being in chronological sequence....

Could you please provide any ideas to work around this limitation?

Thank you

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Aligner.Doctor

Please provide the task history ID where you observed the missing chronology data in the incoming records, so we can investigate the issue.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Aligner.Doctor

The older records sent to the view may not be compatible with the "New Record in View" trigger event. Instead, you could try using the "New or Updated Record in View" trigger event, which will capture the record previously created in the respective view along with the updates made to it.

1717495318233.png