• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

strange code error

Stuart

In javascript code I got a very strange error, It has absolutely nothing to do with my code!
I only got the error twice in all my tests?
1704983481354.png

Himesh

Hello @Stuart ,
Looks like this error is coming from shopify's end. Please make sure you are not using any VPN. Please refer the below link. Some of the users are facing same issue.

FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

Stuart

That's true but I am not using a VPN nor am I using Shopify! in fact the first time I saw the error it was just a javascript code calculating values, without any webhooks!

Stuart

hi @ArshilAhmad !
its not really the workflow, which is working fine. I just thought someone should be aware of it. the error is in the log and not affecting functionality.
however, I cant really test it many times anymore because the code sends some webhooks out (to pabbly, not to shopify!)