• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe Connection update Issue

neelb

Hello,

I am having issues with connecting my Stripe after the recent updates within pabbly.

This has worked in the past, however, I now have a error icon over the following action - Split text (deprecated) which also causes issues on the following task - router by pabbly.

I require assistance with setting up a new charge pabbly link with Stripe, this seems to be challenging given the video tutorials do not match what I have previously actioned.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @neelb

It appears that you haven't captured the webhook response yet, so please follow the given steps once and then try again.

To use the "New Charge" webhook trigger event in Stripe, you need to perform the following steps:

Set up a webhook endpoint: To receive notifications from Stripe, you need to set up a webhook endpoint in your server that can receive and process the payloads sent by Stripe.

Configure the webhook in your Stripe account: In your Stripe dashboard, navigate to the "Webhooks" section, and click on "Add Endpoint". Enter the URL of your webhook endpoint and select the "Charge" event type.

Verify the webhook: Stripe will send a test event to your endpoint to verify that it is working correctly. You should write code to handle this event and return a successful HTTP status code.

Start receiving events: After verifying the webhook, you will start receiving "New Charge" events every time a new charge is created in your Stripe account. Your code should be prepared to handle this event and process the data in the payload to perform the desired action.