• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe Failed Payment

JRF

What am I doing wrong connecting Stripe failed payments to Pabbly? I'm stuck with step 1 which is capturing the webhook response. It's stuck in "waiting for webhook response" when I set it up according to the instructions.

Images below:
1. I see an "incomplete" payment in Stripe's Transaction tab.
2. When I click the "incomplete" payment I can see that 402 ERR A request to confirm a PaymentIntent failed
3. When I go to Developer's Webhook section there's no log of the failed transaction and it says - No webhook attempts in the past 15 days.
4. Stripe webhook trigger in Pabbly just keeps waiting on the response.

I am following these videos:
Failed Stripe Payment to Google Sheets vid
https://youtu.be/GgnQvXFmAeM?si=3djPrkf49PQMtGsa
https://youtu.be/x9f0_9RbBwI?si=FnQW5HQjO2pjkNAR

I also tried testing it in webhook.site but it's still not fetching the data
https://youtu.be/mnJFZxwhiEQ?si=LUcWlD-5WiO5wKL6

Maybe I am testing it the wrong way? I used our actual landing page and did the test declined payment. The YouTube tutorials used payment links but I can still my failed payment in the transaction so I guess it's okay. How to continue and execute Failed Stripe Payment to Google Sheets? Thanks!!!

1726641932599.png
1726642278053.png
1726641971257.png
1726641985895.png

JRF

Thank you @Preeti Paryani! It works. The main issue the first time I tried it was that I didn't create the webhook in TEST MODE inside Stripe. Perhaps the team can also add that in the instructions after choosing Stripe: Payment Failed trigger inside Pabbly Connect.

Just want to add a follow-up on this issue:

1. Will all failed payments even those not in test mode be fetched?
2. How about incomplete and cancelled payments? Are they considered failed payments or do I need to setup a different triggers for those?

Regards,
JR
1726731666146.png

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @JRF

Thanks for your feedback.

1. No, only the failed payments in test mode will be captured in the trigger as we have set up the webhook in test mode.
2. Only incomplete payments are considered as failed payments. As of now, we do not have a trigger for cancelled payments.