• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Stripe invoice no amount

COBEAS

Hey,

I want to create an invoice in Stripe with the following workflow:
Webhook received (with customer and product details) -> find customer in Stripe -> create invoice item with price object in Stripe -> create invoice in Stripe

When I do this, everything goes well, I can find the customer ID and create an invoice item and the amount is correct but when I create an invoice in Stripe the amount always says 0
What goes wrong here?

Edit:
Also there are no items on the invoice.

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @COBEAS,

You need to use the 'Create an Invoice Item with Price Object' action event, followed by the 'Create an Invoice' action event to generate an invoice.
image (95).png

COBEAS

That was exactly the workflow I was using. Right now I am using another way of making my invoices but that still doesn't resolve the issue that occured.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try creating the invoice in the manner suggested above. If the issue persists, let me know. Also, share the workflow URL in which you have tried to create the invoice.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @kasmimed

Kindly provide us with your email address linked to your Pabbly Connect account.

Also, the workflow name in which you are getting issues?

So we can check on it and guide you further.