• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Studiocart trigger with subscriptions

Is the trigger 'new order' also triggered when a new payment is made as part of a subscription? I would like to integrate this with Moneybird and have new invoices be created with every payment, but an 'order' is not necessarily the same as a 'payment'.

P

PabblyMember4

Hi @Patrickdeboer

We don't have a trigger event "New Order" in the workflow of the Moneybird. However, we have the trigger event "New Sale Invoice created" in the workflow. Could you please let us know the actual workflow you are looking for via Pabbly connect?

Thanks
Kunal

Hi @Kunal Valuskar,

Sorry about that, my bad. I want to connect Studiocart with Moneybird to create a sales invoice in Moneybird when a payment is made as part of an ongoing subscription, originally sold with Studiocart.

I have already been in touch with them and they said Studiocarts 'new order' is only activated when a sale is completed, but the 'subscription renewal' is the function I should use for this. However, this trigger is not part of Pabbly yet. I can use webhooks, but would be very happy if this trigger could be integrated with Pabbly as well :)