• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Subject: Assistance Needed for Automation with Gmail and ChatGPT

Mehdi

Hello,

I am experiencing difficulties in setting up a specific automation with Pabbly Connect, and I would like your assistance. I have tried several methods to configure this automation, but without success. Now, I need to start over from scratch.

My goal is to set up an automation with Gmail and ChatGPT to process all received emails and analyze them with ChatGPT. Here is what I would like to achieve:

1. Email Analysis with ChatGPT: Use ChatGPT 3.5 (more cost-effective) to analyze each received email and assign a label such as "client," "supplier," "invoice," "advertisement," "newsletter," or "other."
  2. Email Sorting:
    • Emails labeled as "supplier," "client," "invoice," and "other" should remain in the inbox.
    • Emails labeled as "advertisement" and "newsletter" should be removed from the inbox and moved to specific folders.
  3. Automated Draft Responses:
    • Use ChatGPT 4 to generate draft responses for emails from clients (even though it is more costly).
    • Use ChatGPT 3.5 to generate draft responses for emails from suppliers.
Could you please let me know if there are any tutorials or guides available that could help me set up this automation? Additionally, if there are any visual aids like process photos or videos, or if you could create a tutorial for this, that would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Himesh

Helllo @Mehdi ,
You need to use email forwarder to catch the email after catching it you need use chatgpt(action available) and assign the label accordingly. And once assigned you can use router to differenciate it.

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @Mehdi

We have forwarded your request to our video team, and they are currently working on it.

We will share the Tutorial with you as soon as it is prepared.