• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Subscribe or Unsubscribe a contact on active campaign using Pipedrive

Jpaul

Hey guys,

Im coming from Zapier here, and I'm trying to see if there is a way we can unsubscribe or subscribe a contact from/to an active campaign list using pipedrive. What would be the best path here? I currently have it set up on zapier as a matching filter on pipedrive. I pretty much just want to add labels to contacts/organizations when deal is lost/won and unsubscribe/subscribe them to a list on Active Campaign. Any help would greatly be appreciated here. Cheers

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Jpaul,

Based on my limited understanding of your use case, it seems that you will need the 'Pipedrive: Update Deal' trigger step along with the 'ActiveCampaign: Create or Update Contact' and 'ActiveCampaign: Subscribe/Unsubscribe Contact from a List' action steps to achieve this use case.
1729118582989.png

Please watch the video shared below to establish a new connection with your Pipedrive account.

Watch this video to understand how you can establish a new connection with your ActiveCampaign account.
=================================================================

If this doesn't give you the desired result, please make a short screen recording, elaborate a bit more on your exact use case, and show how you have set up your workflow in Zapier. This will allow us to gain a better understanding of your use case.

Preeti Paryani

Hello @Jpaul

We have checked your workflow and noticed that the Company Domain isn't added as explained in the help text.

1729143279942.png

Although, we have made the required changes on your behalf, refer to the attached screenshot. The trigger seems to be working fine now.

1729143409654.png

I hope this resolves your concern.