• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Subscription dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitleb

Hello my subscription is about to run out of tasks but i cant tell when exactly it renews so to know whether i should upgrade or if ill be ok by waiting another day or two before it starts a new cycle

thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amitleb

If your workflow is in emergence you can buy a small plan, so that your workflows wouldn't get stopped. But if it is not that urgent you can wait for next months' 1st day.

Though you can roughly calculate the task from workflow's task executions from the history section.

amitleb

How do i know when is next month first day!? it doesnt show it anywhere. it might be tomorrow and it might be in two weeks...

Supreme

Staff member
How do i know when is next month first day!? it doesnt show it anywhere. it might be tomorrow and it might be in two weeks...
I mean to say first of every month. Like on 1st February, 1st March and so on.

it doesnt show it anywhere.
I have passed the feedback to the team and they should consider adding a section showing the the task renewal date.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
T
can you please check and let me know specificaly for my case? is it tomorrow or maybe 1st or february? thanks!
That will be 1st February 2022. Note that for all yearly subscriptions, the task gets resets on 1st of every month.

amitleb

Ok so i just purchaed the next level but it charaged for the full payment, which means i payed for a year in advance for first tier and now payed for another year in advance for 2nd tier. need to refund the first level payment made for one year

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Ok so i just purchaed the next level but it charaged for the full payment, which means i payed for a year in advance for first tier and now payed for another year in advance for 2nd tier. need to refund the first level payment made for one year
The prorated amount shall be refunded and you shall receive the notification for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.