• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Survey Monkey - Insufficient permissions/scopes

I am considering switching full time from Zapier to Pabbly; however, when testing the options that I required, I stumbled upon a problem in receiving full answers from Survey Monkey - even though the option is clearly there in Pabbly.

After reaching out to the SM support team, they answered me this:

Hey,

You'll want to reach out to the developer of this app so that they're aware (per https://www.surveymonkey.com/apps/gJlcfY3idXJnhg6DTjVWmA_3D_3D/details/), but their "Pabbly Connect" app is apparently needing access to permissions/scopes which they didn't actually enable on their app, so when you installed it there wasn't even an optional option to allow it. See attached for all the scopes enabled as either required or optional, and the one they're needing isn't part of it, so their developer will need to correct this on their end.

Best,
Erik
Support Engineer

How can I reach the developers in order to get this fixed?

Bellow is the image SM support sentme:
Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 9.35.57 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ricardoakrug

Could you please reconnect your Survey Monkey account with the respective action by adding new credentials? And then try again.

2021-08-26_12h02_03.png

Last edited: