• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Systeme.io automation to insert or update registration

Hello, community!

I’m facing an issue with contact automation in the integration with Systeme.io. Currently, I have an automation that works perfectly for new registrations, meaning when the contact doesn’t exist yet on the platform. However, I’m experiencing difficulties when the contact is already registered on Systeme.io. In these cases, the automation generates an error, and the contact is not updated.

What I would like to implement is an automation that can:

1. Check if the contact already exists on Systeme.io.
  2. If the contact exists, update the contact information instead of trying to create a new one.
  3. If the contact doesn’t exist, create a new entry on the platform.
I would appreciate any guidance on how to structure this automation so that it verifies the contact and triggers the correct action (update or include). Thank you!

Below are the links and prints of the automation error history

1725809030496.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Marcos Assis
I recommend applying the logic from the following video lesson to your workflow. This will prevent errors with the existing setup and ensure the contact is created or updated accordingly.

Please view the second part of the video after the trigger event configuration. While a different application is used for the logic in the video, you can implement the same with Systeme.io.