• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Systeme.io send back a lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteo

Hi,

I use systeme.io both to create funnels and for email marketing, I have inserted in the pages a form made on Formaloo but here is my problem! I can't send back the contact on systeme.io

I want to send the leads to Systeme with a tag in order to send a follow-up email and remove them from the optin follow-up.

Is there a way to do that?

Thank you

Matteo

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Matteo !

The integration is possible only when we get REST API documentation from the Systeme.io team.

Although we have contacted them regarding the same, it would be helpful if you can raise this request to the Systeme.io team as well.

Matteo

Hey @Matteo !

The integration is possible only when we get REST API documentation from the Systeme.io team.

Although we have contacted them regarding the same, it would be helpful if you can raise this request to the Systeme.io team as well.
Hi @Subin, I saw that systeme.io has released the public API, will you work on the ability to send data from external platforms to systeme.io? ThankYou!

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Subin, I saw that systeme.io has released the public API, will you work on the ability to send data from external platforms to systeme.io? ThankYou!
Yes, our integration team is on it and you should expect the release of action events for the Systeme.io integration soon.

We will keep you posted on the updates.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thankyou very much!
The action events are live for Systeme.io integration. Please login to your Pabbly Connect account and check at your end -

1702032716973.png

Matteo

The action events are live for Systeme.io integration. Please login to your Pabbly Connect account and check at your end -

View attachment 35077
@Pabbly

Hi I've been using the Systeme.io integration for a few days now, everything seems okay, I just have one problem:

to add a new tag to a contact I am prompted for the contact ID, so everything is fine if the forms are all internal to systeme.

The problem arises when I work with external software, or I want to update a contact, for example after a quiz on typeform because in this case I don't have the contact ID on systeme.

I would need an option to look up the contact ID from the email

So it would be possible to do such a flow:

Typeform > search contact ID by email > update contact

Do you think this is possible? Otherwise it becomes difficult to handle updates when interfacing other platforms

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Matteo

Can you please confirm whether you want to "search for a contact ID by email" in the Typeform application or the System.io application? This information will help me understand and assist you accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.