• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Task history filter

Hi, when I want to filter task history, how could I change the filtering condition, i.e. "Equals to" by "Does not equal"?, i.e. to see all the workflows that are not "prue".

1694283015919.png

In the Task data, there are lots of fields shown as a table. How this data is supposed to be passed to the filter? How can i filter by a specific data i.e. a specific payment intent?
1694283334404.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @javiermarcon,

Hi, when I want to filter task history, how could I change the filtering condition, i.e. "Equals to" by "Does not equal"?, i.e. to see all the workflows that are not "prue".
Currently, changing the filtering condition to "Does not equal" is not possible in Task History. If you want this feature to be added to Pabbly Connect you can submit your request on our dedicated platform: https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

In the Task data, there are lots of fields shown as a table. How this data is supposed to be passed to the filter?
Could you please elaborate a bit more on this concern?

How can i filter by a specific data i.e. a specific payment intent?
In the Task History, you can select the Workflow Name and enter the Payment Intent in the Task Data field; this should provide you with all the tasks that contain that specific field.
1694373862212.png