• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Task not found?

Ingrid

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZmMDYzZTA0Mzc1MjZkNTUzNTUxMzI1MTY2NTQzMCI_3D_pc
I received an email with subject: "A quick notice about recent task execution"

Inside it shows an error for my "Pinterest" workflow

{
"error > type": "INVALID_PERMISSIONS_OR_MODEL_NOT_FOUND",
"error > message": "Invalid permissions, or the requested model was not found. Check that both your user and your token have the required permissions, and that the model names and/or ids are correct."
}

If I click on the task to see it on my account it says "Task history not found."

So I'm not sure if the tasks will not trigger, if something is wrong, or if this email was a glitch?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Ingrid

As I can check your workflow which is running properly and working fine.

Also, the error you are receiving of "INVALID_PERMISSIONS_OR_MODEL_NOT_FOUND", means there is some permission error with the Airtable so please check the permissions and also check the scopes from the below screenshots.

1684829266208.png

You can also chekc the API documentation of Airtable for a better understanding:

Ingrid

I will do that Airtable check! But is it normal that I got the email stating the error and the task link is not found, and no error is showing the task history for any workflow???

It even made me think it wasn't a Pabbly email but it knew my workflow and it was linked to my account.

I checked and the workflow completed successfully as normal — so now it's even weirder that I got that partial fail email without it actually failing, so maybe just a glitch?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Ingrid

I kindly request you to provide a screenshot of the email indicating the email ID and the date it was received so that I can check and help you.

Ingrid

Sure thing! Here's a screenshot

Attachments

• id email.png
    id email.png
    68 KB · Views: 41
  • PABBLY.png
    PABBLY.png
    179.5 KB · Views: 44

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Ingrid

Thank you for sharing the screenshots.

The error of "INVALID_PERMISSIONS_OR_MODEL_NOT_FOUND", means there is some permission error with the Airtable only.

Apart from this, everything is working properly and fine.

If you are again receiving any email related to this please let me know.