• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

tasks not running

aristosv

My tasks are not running, and I suspect it has something to do with a delay trigger.

I want to send an sms 24 hours and 1 hour before a google calendar event. I created the workflows as advised in these forums but the tasks are not working.

I suspect it has something to do with the delay that I configured, but I don't know if there is a mistake somewhere, or there is a problem with the platform.

Any help is appreciated.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @aristosv!

Did you do a test submission after setting up the workflow?

If not, kindly do a test submission by creating a New Event in your Google Calendar.

It will start to work for you. The workflow set up appears fine to me.

Please keep me posted if you saw any errors.

aristosv

unfortunately, even though the calenda events exist, and they are detected by the workflow, none of the workflows run.

aristosv

is there some kind of support I can have? perhaps a chat, or screen sharing or anything we can do for real time troubleshooting?

aristosv

Here you can see that even though the task has run, it left 3 steps behind which were not executed.
1.png

2.png

aristosv

Ok so i figured out what the problem is. The sms is received exactly 3 hours after its supposed to be received. I think it has something to do with +03:00 on the time (or timezone, im not sure). Any idea how to fix this?