• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Drive & PickyAssist Response not received in 25 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelpMeLearn

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTY5MDYzZTA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzNDUxMzI1MTY0NTQzMCI_3D_pc, IjU3NmMwNTY5MDYzMDA0MzI1MjY1NTUzMTUxMzY1MTYwNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Good day,
I've been getting these errors recently. When I try to re-execute the failed tasks, it doesn't resolve & remains running.
With PickyAssist, the issue always relates to non-local numbers.
Help is greatly appreciated.

Supreme

Staff member
Hello @HelpMeLearn

After reviewing your task history ID along with the mapped key values in your workflow, we have noticed that the timeout error in your API request on the "Wedding" route causes the subsequent action step, which relies on its response, to fail or be skipped due to the missing values.

2024-05-09_15h47_19.png

So, either disable the feature from the action step or correct the API request to provide the mapped values correctly so that the further action step can run as expected.

1715250072568.png

HelpMeLearn

Hello @HelpMeLearn

After reviewing your task history ID along with the mapped key values in your workflow, we have noticed that the timeout error in your API request on the "Wedding" route causes the subsequent action step, which relies on its response, to fail or be skipped due to the missing values.

View attachment 41979

So, either disable the feature from the action step or correct the API request to provide the mapped values correctly so that the further action step can run as expected.

View attachment 41978

Thank you for your reply, @Supreme.

Is there any way I can get insight on what the missing value is from the faulting step? This workflow has been running without errors prior. It had only recently started happening.
The API request sent to PickyAssist is to create a group. While in the other workflow, it's a create folder task in Google Drive. Both are timeout issues.
I've tried it with other sets of data, and the workflow runs fine.

Supreme

Staff member
The API request sent to PickyAssist is to create a group. While in the other workflow, it's a create folder task in Google Drive. Both are timeout issues.
I've tried it with other sets of data, and the workflow runs fine.
The task history indicates that during the specified time interval, Google Drive did not receive the file with the given name, resulting in a timeout error that prevented further processing.

So, we recommend you to use the Delay action step before the Google Drive action step of 1 min. Or you can change the Match Option to "Substring" in the action step.

1715324982518.png

HelpMeLearn

The task history indicates that during the specified time interval, Google Drive did not receive the file with the given name, resulting in a timeout error that prevented further processing.

So, we recommend you to use the Delay action step before the Google Drive action step of 1 min. Or you can change the Match Option to "Substring" in the action step.

View attachment 42022

Thank you for your suggestion, @Supreme. I've added the suggested delay.
May I know the difference between "exact" & "substring" & why it has such an impact on response time? Will substring cause any issue if it finds a match with other folders?

Supreme

Staff member
May I know the difference between "exact" & "substring" & why it has such an impact on response time?
Exact Match: An exact match search requires scanning the data for a specific sequence of characters, which could be slower, particularly with larger data.

Substring Match: Substring matching tends to be faster as it searches for any occurrence of the search string within the data, offering many more possibilities for a match than an exact phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.