• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Custom API response time

I have made several custom APIs to resolve shortcomings with app integrations Pabbly was supposed to support such as Facebook multi-image posts, instagram carousels, YouTube video posts. I've had to resort to creating my own apps because facebook multi-image doesn't always return a post id, instagram carousels were discontinued on Pabbly for some reason and YouTube videos kept having quota issues. I now control my own apps and no issues on my side. EXCEPT, sometimes my server can't return a response within 25 seconds and produces a partial fail error. Is there any option that would allow me to set to ignore and not notify me or email me for certain workflow steps if specific errors occur or to ignore all errors so I don't receive a notification email? My apps all work fine but the server sometimes just can't send a response within the expect 25 seconds. Or if I can't silence the notifications, can I increase the server response time to 35 seconds or something like that to give just a little more time? Anything I can do to stop getting notifications like this will help otherwise I'll be burdened by warning messages all day as my workflows execute.

Fagun Shah

You can always ask your server or apps that you created to send 200 response to pabbly connect as soon as they accept the data from pabbly and don not wait for complete the process to send response back to pabbly connect.

So, my developer keeps telling me that the server can not respond any faster so I will ask my question again - is there any way that I can mute the email notification of a server failed to respond within 25 seconds message on workflow steps of my choosing? Could I request you add a checkbox to allow for this? Should be a very simple feature to implement and probably useful to many people. Is there are way to this now?