• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tasks Reduced Suddenly - More than 10k consumed in less than 2days

zest83

Hi
Please could you help me determine how multiple tasks got consumed in the last 3 days... More than 10k - Please check my account, you will understand, my daily consumption is very less

Hence this is very confusing
Request your attention
I have PURCHASED - ADD ON plan right now for another 24,000 tasks after paying $39

Please help me understand what happened

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83

Please check the name of the workflow from your account and let us know which workflow has consumed the majority of tasks.

So that we can check the history log from your account and tell you the reason behind that.