• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Teachable - Create user API call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia

Hi there, can I have the details of the API call this Pabbly inbuilt step makes to Teachable? It's generating a weird email to user, and Teachable team are asking the details of the API call.

Anastasia

Hey @Anastasia,

The Teachable: Create New User action event corresponds to the endpoint URL provided below.
Hi, it generates an email with no subject. I've done a manual API call via Insomnia, and it generates a completely different response, with an email that has a subject line. Can you please share the contents of the JSON package and the general code of the API so I can show it to Teachable?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi, it generates an email with no subject.
Are you saying that the Teachable: Create New User action event in Pabbly is generating and sending an email (without a subject) to the user whose details you enter in this action step?
1686160044864.png

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Anastasia

Hi Arshil, I have, and added you to a workflow. Please note it's an active and extremely busy workflow, so be very careful with it. Perhaps you can copy it and work with it, instead of working on directly.

And yes, this action is triggering an email with no subject via Teachable, which is different to the email that is triggered using the same API endpoint myself with Insomnia on my computer. So there's some difference in the code.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow me some time to discuss this issue with my team. I will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
And yes, this action is triggering an email with no subject via Teachable, which is different to the email that is triggered using the same API endpoint myself with Insomnia on my computer. So there's some difference in the code.
To clarify, do you want the user to receive an email with a subject? If that's the case, have you attempted to enter/map the subject into its designated field?
1686251399024.png

Status
Not open for further replies.