• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

#Telegram Error Code 400

R&B Silva

I need to connect Hotmart with Telegram Bot to create a new link for each costumers that buy my product. I plugged the bot with correct Token and I am using the supergroup id -100XXXXXXXXXX (id number), everything seems correct but when testing the error remains. Please help me!

1668723044988.png

R&B Silva

I tried to do it like the video and the problem persist, the first step I put app Hotmart + Webhook in my account and the second step I put this
1668731754875.png

Just following this video 👇

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @R&B Silva

Could you please check in your supergroup whether the bot is active in your group or not?

And pass the username of the target channel (in the format @channelusername, or @supergroupusername)

(Watch the second part of the video)

R&B Silva

I'm doing exactly as in the videos, the bot is added to the group as admin and the error persists.

Because it's a private group, I don't know how to find @channel

R&B Silva

I change to public group and I try with @supergroupusername and the error persists. I try to create another bots, I dont know what's the problem.
Hey @Supreme, help-me 🙏
I need to finish this today or I will do this manually in my product launch 😢

🔴 More informations:
When I use the automation to send a text in the group, everything works well, but if I try to create a link... "bad request: chat_id is empty"

Last edited:

R&B Silva

Finally I solve this problem, I need to put a Expiry Data. Can you say if is possible to create a link without expiry date?