• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Telegram - Whatsapp

laurogzz

Hi, I'm new in this community.

I want if there is a way to connect whatsapp and telegram for took all the whatsapp incoming messages conversations and forward them to a Telegram group so the messages could be answered by anyone in this telegram group? And the answer sended on telegram be sended automatically to the respective whatsapp conversation.

I ask this because I already made something like this once, but it was all on telegram. And it was relatively simple, but I know whatsapp is a completely different and so much closed world.
I made a Client Support Channel that was connected to a group for Client Support and all the new conversations started from the clients on the Channel were directly send to the group so anyone of the members in the Client Support team group could reply directly from into the group and the client could see the response directly in the same chat that they started.

Recently I started a small business and it has been very hard to manage the clients questions and quotes from the whatsapp.
I know in telegram it would be way easier to manage the client messages with unlimited powerful tools and bots but the reality is that all my clients do prefer to use whatsapp to ask for something on my website for some reason, and the bots I found for Whatsapp are just so expensive, so I was looking to use the whatsapp business API for automatize some messages according to my new income orders but was struggling with making the business account on meta (facebook) and all the process of add bots and third-party apps for manage messages, they everytime take down my account by no reason or saying that my account doesn't respect the policies of use that btw in all those platforms that I've been trying to use I always check that they are using an authorized API for Whatsapp and either way they just take my whatsapp account down.

So I'm just getting a little tired of dealing with whatsapp and hoping that maybe the way to connect this platforms that I imagine could be possible.

Thank you in advance for your time and advices.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @laurogzz

You can check the video for connecting Whatsapp to the telegram.

Kindly note that in the video Chat API for WhatsApp integration was shown. We have now deprecated the Chat API and now you can use Dialog360, WATI or Whatsapp Cloud API for your integration.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions or comments.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @LUCKY

Kindly note that in the video Chat API for WhatsApp integration was shown. We have now deprecated the Chat API and now you can use Dialog360, WATI, or Whatsapp Cloud API for your integration.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions or comments.