• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Test Recurring Subscription Rewewal?

Hello,
It does not seem that it is possible to test my webhook implementation for recurring subscription renewal at this time.

The minimum length for a recurring subscription is 1 week. Am I just supposed to wait 1 week to test the subscription renewal?

Can you provide an option in that dropdown for subscription to recur every minute, so that developers can test their webhook implementation for renewal?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There

We would like to inform you that we can provide you the sample response of the webhook for the subscription renewal.
Also, if you want then we can renew any specific subscription of your account so that you just have to set up the Webhook for the subscription renewal then you will receive the response of the Webhook at your end once we will renew a Subscription in your account from our end.

1. Please provide the sample webhook.

2. I am located in California, and there is no overlap between my business hours and your team's. Are you suggesting that I need to email your team and wait until the next morning every time I want to test subscription renewal? That is absurdly inefficient, and makes Pabbly look like an amateur service.

The Apple App Store and Google Play both make it easy for developers to test subscription renewal in 5 minute intervals.

Providing an option for subscriptions to renew on a 1 minute, or even 1 hour basis would be an easy way to make it easy for developers to test renewal.
Alternately, you could provide a button in the developer subscription interface that fires the renewal trigger the way your team would do it.

I hope you can confirm that my feedback has at least been passed along to the development team.
Thank you.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello,
We are glad to inform you that we have created a "Subscription Renew" API for you to test the upcoming transactions and all the events related to them.
Here is the API - https://payments.pabbly.com/api/v1/subscription/renew/{subscription_id}

This API uses a POST Method and you must use the basic Authorization keys i.e., API KEY and SECRET KEY in order to get this API to work. To get the authorization keys, go to Settings >> API settings >> Generate the Keys.
Refer to the images given below.

1645873833630.png

1645873758851.png

One important thing that we suggest you take care of is, you should not use this API for LIVE data but only for test purposes. Using this on LIVE data will mess up all the billing records of your customer.
Hence, we request you to only use this API for testing purposes and also delete the test data immediately after testing to prevent miscalculation in your data.