• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

text parse

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasar38

İ am using email parser, and then text parser to shoot data in to google sheet.
but 2 rows are never good. if i re execute the task, then te row comes good, i change nothing in the flow.
İ dont understand cane sobady help with this

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @yasar38

It appears that you might have made the changes in your Google Sheets by renaming it or changing it. Because of that the action step didn't get the targeted sheet and threw the error message.

yasar38

Hello,
Yess but then i reinstalled text parser again with the google sheet.
most tabs come goog, but 3 rows give a error.

i have put the file in the attachment

Attachments

• SALES WLS4YOU - Deals WLS4YOU.pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 72

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @yasar

Please share the respective workflow with us, so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Please share the workflow URL with us.

1675167389591.png

Status
Not open for further replies.