• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Text splitter issues - multiple splits in 1 workflow

Oleksandr

Hi everyone,
I am using 1 time zone and time converter and 3 different splitters to complete a google sheet from calendly bookings:
1663965077689.png

I use it, to send the splitted data into various google sheets rows such as Date and Time. Unfortunately, the flow seems to stop after the date, resulting in an empty cell:
1663965309161.png

do you have an idea why this might be happening?

P

Pabblymember11

Hi everyone,
I am using 1 time zone and time converter and 3 different splitters to complete a google sheet from calendly bookings:
View attachment 16064

I use it, to send the splitted data into various google sheets rows such as Date and Time. Unfortunately, the flow seems to stop after the date, resulting in an empty cell:
View attachment 16065

do you have an idea why this might be happening?

Have you followed the mentioned workaround in the following thread on your concern? Perhaps that might solve your issue, kindly try this at your end.