• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The API key specified is invalid - Klaviyo V1

Rajat156

I keep getting this API invalid error for klaviyo V1 connector, but I am 100% sure i have used the correct public and private API key.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 1.10.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 1.10.27 PM.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 25

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Rajat156,

The issue you were encountering was related to the Custom Properties not being entered correctly. They are supposed to be entered within double quotes. We have made the necessary change on your behalf, which seems to have fixed the 'The API key specified is invalid' error.
1718997700440.png

You seem to be encountering another error related to the phone number being invalid. Please make sure to enter/map a valid phone number with the country code
1718997941781.png

Rajat156

Thank you. Its working fine now.
I do have a another question: if we have 2 different forms within Jotform, how can I create separate workflow for each form?
there is only 1 webhook option.

P

Pabblymember11

I do have a another question: if we have 2 different forms within Jotform, how can I create separate workflow for each form?
In that scenario, you could use the Router action step to create individual routes for your separate JotForms, or alternatively, you could establish individual workflows for each one.