• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Leadconnector v1 and v2

GoHighLevel announced API v1 is deprecated, and it will be sunset by June 1, 2024.

Does this affect all instances of Leadconnector v1?

I also noticed that most of the v2 actions are not as detailed as some on v1 and that more actions need to be added to get the same result.

Can I get some clarification on this so I can start migrating from v1 to v2 if I have to?

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @J.B. Murdock

The deprecation of GoHighLevel API v1 will affect all instances of Leadconnector v1. As you consider migrating to v2, please note that some v2 actions may require additional steps compared to v1 to achieve the same level of detail.

Could you also inform us of any additional fields or action steps you require in V2 so that we can investigate and assist you accordingly?