• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

the automation stops for some reason

alaa bebar

hello arshil, can you have a look at why the automation doesn't proceed to the Gmail part, I've changed passwords on all my business accounts and reconnected all the connections, yet the automation doesn't proceed correctly
here is the workflow history link:https://connect.pabbly.com/task/his...d=IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzMTA0MzQ1MjY0NTUzMjUxMzMi_pc
here's a screenshot of what the problem is : @ArshilAhmad
1712565278552.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alaa bebar

Regarding the Delay Until Action step, it's essential to input the date and time in UTC format using the Date Time Formatter action step. In your specific scenario, the date and time you're supplying in the Delay Until action step should be in UTC.

alaa bebar

hello, the time formatting is just fine i prefer that @ArshilAhmad help me the issue is not related to timing.
I had an issue with changing the password with OAuth, I reconnected all connections relating to the Gmail action part.
arshil will relate he helped me in the past with this specific automation.

alaa bebar

Supreme

Staff member
The second step is delayed by 18 seconds, which caused the subsequent action step to fail. Could you please try adjusting the timing to match the time of the webhook response you sent earlier?
2024-04-12_13h58_02.png

alaa bebar

hello supreme, how are you doing today, what should I do I didn't understand what you're trying to explain, should I change the timing in workflow 1 and 2 by the 18-second difference?

alaa bebar

im still having the same problem @Supreme , the automation doesn't proceed, @ArshilAhmad if you have a look at I'm almost a month trying to sort this issue out could you please have a closer look at why the automation doesn't proceed?

alaa bebar

Here's the error I got in workflow 1. I adjusted the mapping part workflow should work correctly.
here's the history of the test in workflow 1: https://connect.pabbly.com/task/his...d=IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzMTA0MzQ1MjY0NTUzMTUxMzMi_pc

regarding workflow 2 can you confirm, that workflow 1 is working properly can you please see if workflow flow 2 has any possible placements or connections that aren't settled properly, I have tested the workflow various times with no success.
please look into it closely I'm getting frustrated til this point thanks @ArshilAhmad @Supreme
workflow 2 : https://connect.pabbly.com/task/his...d=IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzMTA0MzQ1MjY0NTUzMjUxMzMi_pc

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
@alaa bebar, I have changed the time in trigger step of your Workflow 1. This should fix the Delay related issue you are encountering in Workflow 2.
1713033967865.png

Please change the date to 14/04/2024 in your Google Sheets and wait until 10 AM Jerusalem time on 14/04/2024 for testing.
1713034311622.png

Do not make any changes to your workflow. If the issue persists, let me know.