• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The data sent in Hebrew from pabbly to google docs is received in gibberish

Status
Not open for further replies.

uriel

The data sent from pabbly to google docs is in gibberish even though it is received by Gmail,
It seems to me that this only happens to the Hebrew language. But I have to work with the Hebrew language because the customers are from Israel. And so far it has worked well. What can be done to fix it? I have clients who get this data and need to work

1639432787508.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @uriel

Could you please share your respective workflow in which you have such concerns so that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly?

Thanks

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
The data sent from pabbly to google docs is in gibberish even though it is received by Gmail,
It seems to me that this only happens to the Hebrew language. But I have to work with the Hebrew language because the customers are from Israel. And so far it has worked well. What can be done to fix it? I have clients who get this data and need to work

View attachment 6184
Please check the workflow and test it. The issue will not appear anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.