• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The "Tweet with Media" option is missing in the "Action Event" dropdown for Twitter

Hi!
I'm creating a new workflow for posting updates to Twitter and found out that there is no option to post a "Tweet with Media" via Pabbly, despite the fact this functionality has been shown in this promotional video:
How to enable it back?
As far as I understand, Twitter has returned the option for media uploading via the API (https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api/v1/media/upload-media/overview). Is there any chance to publish tweets with media via Pabbly?

Best regards,
Mike

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mikki_messer

We want to inform you that the recent update to Twitter's API does not include the action step to upload media to a tweet. Unfortunately, this means that the functionality to upload media directly to a tweet is currently unavailable. We understand that this may impact your intended use of Twitter's API.

Hey @mikki_messer

We want to inform you that the recent update to Twitter's API does not include the action step to upload media to a tweet. Unfortunately, this means that the functionality to upload media directly to a tweet is currently unavailable. We understand that this may impact your intended use of Twitter's API.

Hi @Supreme, perhaps, you should consider removing or updating the videos about the Twitter integration.

80andre80

It would appear it is available in the API docs:
1693081503890.png

Ro_meow

Do we really have to upvote for such a basic feature available everywhere else (and on Pabbly too some time ago) ? :-(
Anyway, I did upvote !

I know that for now it's needed to have a two step process (first upload the media to get the ID and then tweet with the media), but it would be better than nothing at all.

Maybe it is possible with the API Action ? Any way to do this this way @Supreme ?
Thank you for your help !

I have a "workaround" now but it's not good

upload as youtube video first, get link and repost to twitter/linkedin

BUT even with YT the output link isn't always reliable for some reason :cry:

Akira

anyone knows some alternative way like buffer or other social media managing tool that will post content on twitter?.
buffer and zoho social both are offering free plan to post content on twitter. but those integration also missing pabbly.

Supreme

Staff member
Currently, there is no other workaround available to post the content on Twitter. But we recommend you upvote the request on Hellonext.

Akira

i have upvoted 1 month before itself and still there is no response. these are all the basic features and those are provided by your competitors but still there is no in progress or any update for my request.