• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

The webhook does not work in the Acumbamail lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luismi

There is a problem with Acumbamail.
I add the webhook to the list, as indicated by Pabbly. I give the button to listen to the webhook, then I create a subscriber in the list so that the information reaches the webhook, but it does not find out.
I am adding the subscriber manually. I haven't tested it from a csv, but at least manually, it doesn't work.
Can you check it? Thanks!

Sam

Yes. Same case with me. I have contacted Acumbamail support, and they said that it's Pabbly Connect problem.

Response:
Label: Error Merge Fields
Value: This parameter is mandatory

Please fix this issue as soon as possible.

Supreme

Staff member
There is a problem with Acumbamail.
I add the webhook to the list, as indicated by Pabbly. I give the button to listen to the webhook, then I create a subscriber in the list so that the information reaches the webhook, but it does not find out.
I am adding the subscriber manually. I haven't tested it from a csv, but at least manually, it doesn't work.
Can you check it? Thanks!

Hey @Luismi

We have replied to your query on your privately created thread, kindly check that out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Yes. Same case with me. I have contacted Acumbamail support, and they said that it's Pabbly Connect problem.

Response:
Label: Error Merge Fields
Value: This parameter is mandatory

Please fix this issue as soon as possible.

Hey @Sam

We looked over your concern on the respective action event, checked the same at our end and it seems like you might be using Acumbamail's free subscription. Whereas they only provide API to those who are paying customers.

2021-10-25_13h35_54.png

Luismi

It is a pro subscription. I bought it on Appsumo.

I am going to investigate everything you have told me and get in touch with them as well.

Thank you!

Sam

Hello,
Hey @Sam

We looked over your concern on the respective action event, checked the same at our end and it seems like you might be using Acumbamail's free subscription. Whereas they only provide API to those who are paying customers.

View attachment 4812

Thank you for your support.

Yes, I tried with free account first.

Now, I have a paid account and tried again.

The connection is successful, but I can only get email only. Usually, I can get First name and email as well.

Why?

I connect from SwipePages. The response show First name and email.

But from Acumba, I can get email only ( and ID)

See the attachment.

Thank you.

Attachments

• markuphero-laU2UKMeO3jpq3Gxywj6.png
    markuphero-laU2UKMeO3jpq3Gxywj6.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 73
  • markuphero-SEBDjMsx4taxG2mgN4Dj(1).png
    markuphero-SEBDjMsx4taxG2mgN4Dj(1).png
    44.8 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.