• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrivecart and sqaurespace

Hi, I want to use thrive cart to host my sales funnels, upsells etc but I want to give access to the courses on squarespace by 1. setting up a new account for the buyer on square space and then fulfil the order / add / enrol the student on sqaurespace. is this possible? I just watched a thinkific demo is this the same process for sqaurespace? Thanks

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @suzanneespercakeschool

Can you please confirm if you wish to use the trigger from Thrivecart?

If yes, kindly refer to the link provided below to review the available triggers as well as action events compatible with Thrivecart: https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/thrivecart/

Furthermore, to send the same information to Squarespace, you can use either the "Create Order (with Line Item)" or "Create Physical Product (with Line Items)" action from the Squarespace application. I kindly request you to give it a try from your end and verify if it operates as expected.