• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ThriveCart live mode still "waiting for response"

ashley35

Hi there, in ThriveCart I have set up my "main product" and my "bump offer." I put them in "test mode" and I put my Pabbly workflow in Test Mode. I made a few test purchases in ThriveCart and things were working properly. My action steps (granting an offer in Kajabi and sending data to Facebook custom audiences) worked properly.

Now, however I switched both ThriveCart and Pabbly to LIVE MODE. I read in Pabbly that I need to "send the test again" after switching the product status to Live Mode. I did that, and I made my REAL purchase in ThriveCart (twice)... however, Pabbly still shows "waiting for response."

This is a very cumbersome process compared to Zapier. With Zapier, it will automatically look up the most recent actions and allow you to map fields from those, instead of always doing test purchases (or "real" test purchases).

How can I get both of these workflows working?

Thank you,
Ashley

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 7.31.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 7.31.30 PM.png
    260.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 7.36.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 7.36.53 PM.png
    249.1 KB · Views: 62

ashley35

Update: I was able to make these automations work by just starting from scratch and creating new workflows in LIVE mode to begin with. They are the workflows labeled "NEW" and seem to be working. However, the one labelled "OLD" is still "waiting for response." It seems that if I start a workflow in test mode, and then switch it to live mode, it doesn't work properly.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 8.03.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 8.03.56 PM.png
    194.2 KB · Views: 62

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ashley35

However, the one labelled "OLD" is still "waiting for response." It seems that if I start a workflow in test mode, and then switch it to live mode, it doesn't work properly.
If you changed the label to Live mode then you need to re-capture the webhook response again by making a real-time payment.

ashley35

Yes, I did that. I made two different live, real-time purchases, however the webhook response was never recaptured.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ashley35

As we can see from your workflow, you have already successfully captured the payment in Live Mode and according to the history logs, the workflow is also working accordingly.

2022-07-06_11h39_40.png

I have the exact same issue, Supreme. I've created all my Thrivecart workflows (5 of them) in TEST mode. It took me 5 hours.
Now that I've changed them all to LIVE mode, none of them are working. I've tried to re-capture the webhook responses with real live transactions from customers, but all 5 of them are just sitting "WAITING". Please help. I don't want to have to recreate them all over again.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Boskak Bruce

Once you set the product status to "Live Mode," you will be required to process an actual payment to activate the workflow for further executions.