• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Thrivecart - Test to Live Mode

I created a number of workflows for some products in my funnel and set everything up in test mode. I tested and it was perfect. Now, when I come to turn it all into live mode I have faced so many issues. I ended up having to completely delete the old workflows and re-build them. I got 3 out of the 4 to work. However, 1 just won't find a purchase and is just stuck on 'waiting for purchase'. This is for a bump item. I have deactivated, deleted and hard-deleted the workflow numerous times, recreating it and no luck. I've even created a new connection with Thrivecart (New API key) and still nothing.

I am using a coupon code, but the other items worked great and this has worked for me before as otherwise how can I set up a live purchase?

Please help, this is live at 8am EST on the 31st.

I have deactivated all my workflows and built out in Zapier so as not to cause an issue with this launch. I would still like assistance with why this happened and how to prevent it in the future.

Supreme

Staff member
Sorry for the inconvenience, kindly try the Thrivecart trigger event in a new workflow and then try again.

If the issue still persists then do let us know with a short video or a screenshot. Make sure you have captured the webhook response in live mode with real payment.

(Watch the first part of the video)