• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trello Custom Fields are not usable due to a major flow in logic

GauravBR

Trello Cards have custom fiels which can be used for hosting key information that can be triggered using butler.

Currently Pabbly connection only offers to add custom field / add custom field options but there's no way to pass value within custom field. Technically, One would only need to create custom field one time.

My use case - I use trello for ecommerce order management where I use custom field option to host information such as Payment Type, Amount, Order Date, City, Customer Phone Number, Order Status, Shipping Status etc.

Whenever I create new card, I pass relevant information within those custom fields but as I am not able to pass those information currently with Pabbly, I have to use Zappier for that purpose.

Can you look into it and provide alternate ways to get things done?

Thank you :)