• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trello Polling

BrentY

Hi hoping to get Polling decreased down to 10mins from 3 hours for new activity in a list trigger.
Ideally I'd love polling decreased on all Trello triggers. I have a pro account

BrentY

Hey @BrentY

Currently, we can only reduce the trigger time from trigger events for our paid users to 10 minutes.
Hi Supreme
I am a paid user, just realised I had a billing issue with card, all fixed now. If can be changed to 10 mins that would be great thankyou

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please share the Workflow URL for which you want the trigger interval time to be reduced to 10 minutes.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @BrentY

We have successfully updated the trigger interval time of the application. Kindly please check and confirm.