• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trying to integrate Google Forms to HubSpot- stuck

EvaKlein

Hi there,

I've been following one of Pabbly's youtube videos on integrating Google Forms with Hubspot and I'm stuck on a specific step. I added the Router, but the video shows two different Routes automatically coming up on the screen. Mine doesn't have that. What is my next step here?

1725466173385.png

EvaKlein

Thank you! Then this happens:

The video says I'm supposed to rename two routines as "exist" and "does not exist", but I don't see those options here.

1725470457930.png

P

Pabblymember11

Thank you. That worked- but then I got this error:
Since the comparison is between zero and a non-existent condition, the result will be false. This indicates that the filter condition is working as expected.