• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tweet Video URL Posting Issue for Twitter Integration

RajAnwar

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNjA0Mzc1MjZhNTUzNzUxMzM1MTYxNTQzNjBmMzki_pc
Sometimes i am able to post a tweet with mentioning video URL and some content in the tweet (for twitter integration create a tweet action) but sometimes it is not posting. Getting an error as Unauthorized. Please solve this and let me know what should i follow to avoid these type of errors. Is there any restrictions of characters or any time delays.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-04 121010.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-04 121010.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 11

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @RajAnwar

This issue occurs when someone has changed their account's password, please try to set up the connection with the concerned application again.

You can refer to this tutorial to learn more about setting up a connection with X(Twitter) -

Let us know if this helps.

RajAnwar

Thank you for your reply. From my side, I don’t have a connection issue, and my account has never been disrupted. Everything is fine with the connection and integration, but posting a tweet containing video URL along with some content is unreliable.

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @RajAnwar

Kindly provide us with the email ID associated with your Pabbly Connect account and the Workflow name or ID, so we can look into it and better assist you.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on your current Task History, your workflow appears to be working correctly at the moment. Kindly monitor your workflow for some time, and if the issue persists, please let us know.
1725492677330.png