• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Typebot.io - No Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

kxkwik

Typebot.io has been listed on the software that can be integrated by pabbly. I tried to connect and there is no trigger at Pabbly. There are two posting previously discussed about this and as far as concern, there is still no comment and correction.

kxkwik

VALUE AT TYPEBOT.....

It really gives me a confusing answer on value.

My bot only collect
- Category discussion
- Name
- Phone number
- Email.

But no fields are mapping.

Attachments

• screenshot-CONNECT.PABBLY.com-TYPEBOT.png
    screenshot-CONNECT.PABBLY.com-TYPEBOT.png
    351.4 KB · Views: 67

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kxkwik

We have checked the Typebot and it seems like you may haven't captured the webhook response carefully. For that click on "Re-Capture the Webhook Response " and send a sample data from the Typebot application so that the webhook response can be captured successfully.

2021-05-20_11h57_00.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kxkwik

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation. I have successfully mapping again and it works! The mapping process has to be in line with filling the data directly to the bot. Once the bot finished. all the data is mapped.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.