• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Typeform response in one field

dtt

Hello,

I'm migrating from Zapier to Pabbly and I'm encountering problem with the integration with TypeForm.

In zapier I have all responses of my typeform in one field (Form Response, as you can see in the screenshot), instead on Pabbly I have to map every field! :-/

Could you please implement a fields that contains all the response like in Zapier?

Otherwise is a real mess to import all response since my form contains also conditional question / answers.

Thank you in advance,
Have a wonderful day.

Attachments

• Schermata 2022-01-13 alle 12.43.53.png
    Schermata 2022-01-13 alle 12.43.53.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 61

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dtt

Currently, the integration is based on webhook and we are simply processing the data which Typeform is directly sending to us. We do not manipulate the data from our end in any way and show them as it is in webhook response.

Coming to your question regarding showing the response just like Zapier, we have shared this requirement with the team and in near future, we will definitely try to implement the same.

Reactions: dtt

dtt

Thanks. Do you think I can manipulate easily that data to have all answers directly in one field with some magic action with Pabbly?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dtt

We tried some workaround with the help of Line Itemzier and with JSON extractor by capturing the webhook response in advance response by switching of the "Simple Response" toggle button but the desired result is not coming accordingly. So, transforming the data wouldn't do any thing as we are expecting.

Reactions: dtt

dtt

Thanks anyway for your kind support. Do you have an estimate about the development of this feature? Otherwise I'm gonna develop my self a simple API.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dtt

Thanks for your kind patience, before the development of any feature we will have to do testing and system compatibility checks.

So providing you with an estimate is not possible for us. Further, we will make sure to inform you once we start supporting it.

I hope you would understand!

rickbaboo

Hey @Supreme I am having exactly the same issue as I need to create a prompt in openai from the typeform responses, but they all show up in one field and i cannot extract specific reply data.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rickbaboo

The Typeform trigger event is a webhook-based trigger event where we only capture the webhook response once sent by the application.

And since Typeform sends the data in a jumbled way only.