• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to fetch all shared drives on Google

Hi,

When I am trying to connect google sheet on google shared drive for the workflow.

I am not getting list for all the shared drives. System shows me only first 6 or 7 shared drives and not more than that.

Please help me for this issue asap, thanks.

Hi, we are adding the workflow from Facebook Leads to Google Sheet (On Shared Drive)

Facebook lead is connected, Google Sheet is also connecting but not connecting all shared drives, only fetching only like first 6 ot 7 shared drives, thanks.

P

Pabblymember11

We can see 10 shared drives in the action step.

1680941987745.png

Hi, my shared drive has 52 drives, and I want to use IQRA Leads. Please check the screenshots attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 1.55.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 at 1.55.43 PM.png
    247.5 KB · Views: 52
P

Pabblymember11

We have made a slight change in the action step and it is now showing all your shared drives in the dropdown now.