• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to find the Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Team, Hope you are doing good!
I have already built a workflow previously. Which is sending Template Messages on the Drop Down Basis from Google Sheets. From Yesterday onwords it is unable to send the messages. i havre already create a new template and also capture new response for testing. But i am getting this error. I have already check all parameters all are same. Even the Template is also Approved.

Could you please give me solution for it. We are using this Workflow on Daily basis. Please give me some clarification on this.
1715749747897.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kohinoor IT

Because as per the action step if you pass the map data in commas then it will consider as custom fields. In your case you are passing the amount number with comma.

And in execution you are passing the multiple value in comma separately, so it's getting multiple custom fields.

We have a workaround related to your concern where we have found a lookalike of a comma symbol which you can use to replace in your string.

Single Low-9 Quotation Mark (‚): This character resembles a comma but is oriented differently.

1715766470712.png

I my Template i am having Seven Parameters. Then how can i define those values without using comma(,). Could you give me any solution on this.

Supreme

Staff member
Please note that the comma in your amount field is causing issues by treating the subsequent text as a parameter. As a solution, I suggest replacing it with a similar-looking character that will not interfere with the input parameters.

1715774201206.png

Though I have set the action step in your workflow at the second step now you need to pass its response to your Aisensy action step.

1715774216778.png

Status
Not open for further replies.