• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unexpected token " in JSON at position 0 - Creating Contact in LeadConnector

wonders83

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZjMDYzMDA0M2M1MjY1NTUzMjUxMzA1MTYwNTQzNSI_3D_pc
We are having an issue with creating contacts in LeadConnector. This appears to have began today and is dramatically impacting our business.

1719330953374.png

Same happening with me! Mainly with the Create or Update a Contact field but I have also been having an issue with a few other LeadConnector tasks

wonders83

Same happening with me! Mainly with the Create or Update a Contact field but I have also been having an issue with a few other LeadConnector tasks

I'm sorry to hear you're going through it too. We've been using Zapier with LeadConnector (among others) for 2 years and haven't had a single issue. We spend a lot there so we figured since Pabbly has increased flexibility with LeadConnector opportunities, we'd give Pabbly a test run but now having an issue day two! It's a little concerning that there is no live chat, no phone numbers to call and just a 'General Discussion' forum to post on. Pabbly may be a SaaS and not require so much interpersonal communication, but being available immediately to fix issues is critical for the success of our businesses.

wonders83

Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon. Kindly avoid making any changes to your workflow during this period.
Thank you. The issue appeared to have started after 06:03 UTC time. All of them were working until then, and at 07:39 the first failure occurred and have been failing since.

Thank you. The issue appeared to have started after 06:03 UTC time. All of them were working until then, and at 07:39 the first failure occurred and have been failing since.
I have been messing with my flows to see if I could find ANYTHING that was wrong. i noticed a couple of my mapped values had reset. "STATE" was one (I am not sure if that is a default value or one I added) it was set to map but then blank even though it was working correctly before. Also, I noticed all of my tasks under update contact have DND set to TRUE, so I changed that to FALSE. I also made sure that all of the fields that had to do with DND had eith {{pc_skip_field_with_parent}} pasted in them or were set to NONE unless mapping them. I will have to wait and see if this fixed anything but testing the data it worked inside the workflow builder. I also just added my location ID for good measure even though it is optional.

Not 100% sure but I would check the mapping of all fields that have a dropdown or selection in your GHL account. Mine were screwy on review, so possibly GHL is expecting that field to contain something and instead it is getting a blank. So switch those to NONE unless you are actually trying to change them

wonders83

I have been messing with my flows to see if I could find ANYTHING that was wrong. i noticed a couple of my mapped values had reset. "STATE" was one (I am not sure if that is a default value or one I added) it was set to map but then blank even though it was working correctly before. Also, I noticed all of my tasks under update contact have DND set to TRUE, so I changed that to FALSE. I also made sure that all of the fields that had to do with DND had eith {{pc_skip_field_with_parent}} pasted in them or were set to NONE unless mapping them. I will have to wait and see if this fixed anything but testing the data it worked inside the workflow builder. I also just added my location ID for good measure even though it is optional.

Not 100% sure but I would check the mapping of all fields that have a dropdown or selection in your GHL account. Mine were screwy on review, so possibly GHL is expecting that field to contain something and instead it is getting a blank. So switch those to NONE unless you are actually trying to change them
That DND was DEFAULTING to true until apparently yesterday when they fixed it. All of my create contacts were working up until at least 06:03 UTC time today and then every one failed after that (first one I see at 07:39). I tried REMOVING all the skips, maybe I'll try adding them. I appreciate the suggestion. It's just weird as nothing on my end changed from yesterday to today. I'm ready to get in there and try your suggestion instead of watching all these fail but he doesn't want me to update my flow lol Hoping Arshil can help us out! :)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing this information. Please allow us some time. We will get back to you shortly.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

wonders83

Our technical team has suggested this. Please check it out.

Thank you for your response. Interestingly enough it began working again this morning, so it appears that a fix was made. Should I just stick with what I have now since it's working, or change to the beta version as suggested on the other thread?