• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

UNLIMITED FREE TASK CONSUMING FROM FACEBOOK PAGE -- FILTER -- PINTEREST

salih

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTZjMDYzMTA0MzU1MjZkNTUzZDUxMzM1MTZiNTQzMyI_3D_pc
1707053674481.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @salih,

'Facebook Pages: New Post' trigger event gets triggered for every new post, comment or reaction on your Facebook Page. That is the reason why free task consumption is so high.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It's not an issue. That's just the way the 'Facebook Pages: New Post' trigger works. Free tasks will get consumed no matter what.

salih

Sir because of this high consuming free tasks all my workflow has stopped iam wondered how you r saying its not isssue
Kindly i appreciate if ur staff could fix that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240205_000003.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205_000003.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 10

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
As mentioned previously, 'Facebook Pages: New Post' will be triggered for every new post, comment, or reaction on your Facebook Page. There is no workaround for this.

If you want to prevent your workflow from being disabled automatically, you can purchase a plan and increase your free task limit.

salih

What do you mean to increase the free task limit i have to purchase the plan?
This guy has purchased the plan and faced same issue because of high consuming all his workflow has stopped and you tell me to purchase the plan?
Please tell others to come here to reply me you don't know nothing about pabbly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240205_085746_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205_085746_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 17

Supreme

Staff member
What do you mean to increase the free task limit i have to purchase the plan?
The 'Facebook Pages: New Post' trigger event activates with each new post, comment, or reaction on your Facebook Page. This frequent triggering is why the usage of free tasks is high. It's simply how the 'Facebook Pages: New Post' trigger operates, and free tasks are utilized regardless.

To keep your automation running smoothly, an extra task is needed. And that's where you will be required to opt for a decent subscription.

Rest assured, our technical team is already looking into the matter you've highlighted.

salih

ok sir if i buy the 149$ plan i will pay yearly that to continue my worklows? or i have to pay 149$ monthly? or for the lifetime i have to pay once just 149$ and then i can use all these tools for all my life? is that true and same question for 249$ and for both of them how much free tasks and task allotted i get?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The $149 plan you are referring to is related to Pabbly Subscription Billing. It's not relevant for Pabbly Connect.

same question for 249$ and for both of them how much free tasks and task allotted i get?
As for this, I assume that you are referring to our Standard Lifetime Plan, which costs $249. With this plan, you only need to make a One-Time Payment of $249, and it will provide you with 3000 tasks (paid tasks) per month for life.

1707245563557.png

The free task limit for any workflow is 10 times the allotted tasks. Since you will be allotted 3,000 tasks (paid tasks), the free task limit would be for each workflow will be 3,000*10 = 30,000 free tasks per workflow.
1707245845707.png