• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unsubscribe Trigger for Zenler and Zoho Mail

Namita

I need an unsubscribe trigger for Zenler and Zoho Mail.

I wish to do some actions if a student unsubscribes from Zenler or Zoho Mail.

Please help

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Namita

You can use the action event "Delete Users" or "Unenroll user from a course" in the Zenler. Could you please share the exact workflow that you want to achieve and also share the Workflow name to check?

Namita

I need a trigger " New Unsubscribe from Course" in Zenler

Delete users , unenroll user from course are action events.

Namita

When a student unenrolls from Zenler course membership, I need to change their tags, remove them from live classes, change the Zoho campaigns list they are on

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Namita

We have checked the API document for Zenler and did not find any trigger for the same. Kindly contact Zenler support and ask them if they can provide us with the public API for this trigger so that we will make it for you.

Thanks
Kunal

Namita

I wrote to Zenler and they have sent me the attached screenshot and this link.

How to set the trigger to unenroll a user.
https://www.newzenler.com/api/documentation/public/api-doc.html#faaadc39-5702-bb2c-640f-c76a47c26f82

1665654000559.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Namita

The information that you shared is for action events, not for the trigger event. Could you please contact Zenlar again and get the details about the Trigger event about Unenrolling the users from a course?

Namita

Ok. So I wrote to them again. Repeatedly asked for what you have asked above.

Pasting their response below. Please advise.

Hey Namita,

Thank you for writing back to us.

As we do not support Pabbly Integration we cannot provide you with a trigger event.
The trigger event can only be set if we have an integration with Pabbly.

Currently, we can only provide you with the API doc.

As a Workaround, you can use Zapier, which we have an Integration with.

Hope you understand.

Thank you,
Arathi.
Support Team
Zenler.com

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Namita

We can't help you out in this situation as we don't have any official integration with Zenler. They need to provide us with the GET API for Unenroll users from a course then only we can provide you with the Unenroll trigger event.

Thanks
Kunal

Fagun Shah

Ok. So I wrote to them again. Repeatedly asked for what you have asked above.

Pasting their response below. Please advise.

Hey Namita,

Thank you for writing back to us.

As we do not support Pabbly Integration we cannot provide you with a trigger event.
The trigger event can only be set if we have an integration with Pabbly.

Currently, we can only provide you with the API doc.

As a Workaround, you can use Zapier, which we have an Integration with.

Hope you understand.

Thank you,
Arathi.
Support Team
Zenler.com
They don't have that trigger in zapier as well, I think the zenler support completely mis-understood your question.