• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

update cell value for google sheet doesn't work

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY0MDYzZTA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzYzUxMzQi_pc
My current workflow:
new or updated row of google sheet -> create new sheet on another spreadsheet -> update cel value for new sheet with source sheet value

My workflow history shows partial failure.
The error message is "Required field Value missing.".
However, I have filled up all values. It seems to me that Pabbly hasn't updated the workflow. The test goes fine, but after that, it doesn't update the value.

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-09-17 163113.png

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-09-17 163128.png

Last edited:

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @lelehelloworld

We have checked your workflow and as you have mentioned the trigger cell contains a formula, to capture the response in that case auto-send on schedule should be enabled, responses are sent every hour by default.

Please refer to the attached screenshot for more info.

image (19).png

While it is possible to reduce the response interval to one minute using an AppScript, we wanted to inform you that this might cause a conflict with the existing AppScript you’re already using. To better understand this process please refer to this thread - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/google-sheets-1-minute-trigger.12927/

To help you better, could you please provide us access to your Google Sheet? This will allow us to look into the specifics and guide you through setting it up efficiently. Please provide us with access here - [email protected]

Attachments

• 1726559332439.png
    1726559332439.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 1
Hello @lelehelloworld

We have checked your workflow and as you have mentioned the trigger cell contains a formula, to capture the response in that case auto-send on schedule should be enabled, responses are sent every hour by default.

Please refer to the attached screenshot for more info.

View attachment 47345

While it is possible to reduce the response interval to one minute using an AppScript, we wanted to inform you that this might cause a conflict with the existing AppScript you’re already using. To better understand this process please refer to this thread - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/google-sheets-1-minute-trigger.12927/

To help you better, could you please provide us access to your Google Sheet? This will allow us to look into the specifics and guide you through setting it up efficiently. Please provide us with access here - [email protected]
I have changed the content of my thread.
Now the trigger cell is not a formula, so it's fine with the original setting.
The new issue is fail to update cell value. Please refer to my workflow ID. You may find the failed workflow history.

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @lelehelloworld

You are receiving a partial failure because a sheet with the same name captured from the trigger step already exists. This leads to a different response format, causing the update step to receive empty fields.

Could you please elaborate on your use case and let us know exactly what you're trying to achieve? This will help us understand your workflow better and provide you with more precise assistance.